It should be easy to take good care of our animals.
The idea for Animal-Network was created during a vet visit – where a handwritten paper book, filled in with a pen, was handed over!
- Today, most things are digital “payment cards, driver’s licenses, health, friends (SoMe) etc” – that’s why the idea was created – Everything about your animals in one place.
👁🗨 Get an overview of: Veterinarian visits, flea treatment, training, receipts, feed, health book, vaccine information, etc. and share access during the holiday, or participation in a competition.
👥 Connect with friends, animal owners, vets, etc. and get a network with animals in focus.
Network for everyone with animals.
👥 Connect with friends, animal owners, vets, etc. and get a network with animals at the center – share positive stories, experiences, photos, places etc.
Animal-Network is for all animals worldwide – including horses, dogs, birds, cats, pigs, reptiles and rodents – all animals can use Animal-Network.
- Works on PC, tablet, mobile and via e-Boks.
Animal-Network collaborates with e-Boks
e-Boks is a trusted Nordic provider of secure platforms and digital postboxes that enables efficient communication between public authorities, citizens and businesses.
e-Boks is an independent limited company established in 2001. It is co-owned by Nets and PostNord.
Do like 5.8 million other users, with the e-Boks app, you can make use of a number of smart services, including Animal Network.
Benefits for animal owners:
- 👁🗨 Gain insight and overview of your animal’s historical and current data
- ✏️ Add your own notes: nail cutting, training, feed, etc.
- 📂 Share your animal’s healthcare book digitally, such as with family, boarding kennels and specialists
- 💉 Request a veterinarian’s history and follow up on vaccinations, test results, and treatment plans
- 🔔 Receive reminders about upcoming appointments, etc.
- 🔐 Safe box where you can store all important documents and information about your animals.
- 👥 Connect with friends, pet owners, vets, etc. and get a network with animals at the center.
- 🏅 Participate in competitions
- 🌐 Access to a “social network” – for everyone who loves animals, where you can share positive stories, experiences, places, etc.
Network for everyone with animals
Animal-Network was created for the purpose of taking better care of our animals. We do this by creating a network that secures an open communication between animal owners, veterinarians, animal keepers, boarding kennels, etc.
With Animal-Network, your vet can send you all appendices and documents about your animals, and you can receive a digital health book, vaccine card and copy of treatments, etc.
You can use Animal-Network for all species of animals all over the world, including horses, dogs, birds, cats, pigs, reptiles and rodents. All animals can use Animal-Network.♻️The eco-friendly solution
The eco-friendly solution:
Each year, millions of animals receive treatments, vaccinations, healthcare appointments, etc., which are written down on paper in healthcare books. These are usually issued in a plastic folder along with a pile of paper, which the animal’s owner keeps and has to use whenever the animal needs to be treated, enter a competition or boarded at a kennel.
If the ‘old’ paper healthcare book gets misplaced, the veterinarian makes a new one, which is why many different paper-based healthcare books are used for the same animal. This is an unreliable system with an enormous environmental impact.
Animal-Network enables us to reduce the environmental impact of piles of paper and plastic.
The man behind the idea:
Martin Jensen is a pet owner and entrepreneur. He has previously been responsible for digital solutions that are currently found in e-Boks, and which are used in several countries. He recently developed Animal-Network, which aims to help pet owners and professionals involved with animals keep track of the animals’ important documents, including their health book, vaccination certificates, medical records, etc.