Animal-Network: Making it easier to be an animal owner
Animal-Network is a free platform that combines the benefits of digital postbox with a social network that solely focuses on animals. We provide access to a digital health book, where for the first time, it becomes possible to keep track of everything related to your animals in one place, from veterinary visits and receipts to treatments, flea medication, food, and much more. Additionally, you can ask questions, share tips, pictures, and connect with other animal owners in a community dedicated to animals!
Or use Animal-Network via www.animal-network.com on PC, tablet, mobile and via e-Boks
Benefits for animal owners:
- 👁🗨 Gain insight and overview of your animal’s historical and current data
- ✏️ Add your own notes: nail cutting, training, feed, etc.
- 📂 Share your animal’s healthcare book digitally, such as with family, boarding kennels and specialists
- 💉 Request a veterinarian’s history and follow up on vaccinations, test results, and treatment plans
- 🔔 Receive reminders about upcoming appointments, etc.
- 🔐 Safe box where you can store all important documents and information about your animals.
- 👥 Connect with friends, animal owners, vets, etc. and get a network with animals at the center.
- 🏅 Participate in competitions
- 🌐 Access to a “social network” – for everyone who loves animals, where you can share positive stories, experiences, places, etc.
Animal-Network will be continuously updated and developed, and more options will be continuously added.
Do you work with animals?
Everyone who works with animals – e.g. vet, breeders, clubs, farriers, therapists, trainers, insurance companies, etc. anyone can use Animal-Network to connect with animal owners.Read more about Animal-Network for businesses.
Network for everyone with animals
Animal-Network was created for the purpose of taking better care of our animals. We do this by creating a network that secures an open communication between animal owners, veterinarians, animal keepers, boarding kennels, etc.
With Animal-Network, your vet can send you all appendices and documents about your animals, and you can receive a digital health book, vaccine card and copy of treatments, etc.
You can use Animal-Network for all species of animals all over the world, including horses, dogs, birds, cats, pigs, reptiles and rodents. All animals can use Animal-Network.Digital Health Book
Animal health is going digital
Each year, millions of animals receive treatments, vaccinations, healthcare appointments, etc., which are written down on paper in healthcare books. These are usually issued in a plastic folder along with a pile of paper, which the animal’s owner keeps and has to use whenever the animal needs to be treated, enter a competition or boarded at a kennel.
If the ‘old’ paper healthcare book gets misplaced, the veterinarian makes a new one, which is why many different paper-based healthcare books are used for the same animal. This is an unreliable system with an enormous environmental impact.
Animal-Network enables us to reduce the environmental impact of piles of paper and plastic.
The man behind the idea:
Martin Jensen is a pet owner and entrepreneur. He has previously been responsible for digital solutions that are currently found in e-Boks, and which are used in several countries. He recently developed Animal-Network, which aims to help pet owners and professionals involved with animals keep track of the animals’ important documents, including their health book, vaccination certificates, medical records, etc.