Before you can use the Animal-Network community, you must agree to the basic terms.
Animal-Network is for everyone with animals – and posts, announcements, etc. must be related to animals, and in a positive and proper tone.
We therefore do not accept posts with negative tones – or posts that are not relevant to animals/people with animals.
- Posts can be reported – if a post is reported, staff from Animal-Network will review the post.
- Posts can be hidden – if you don’t want to see the post.
- Animal-Network uses systems that continuously review posts – and posts with negative content, or content that is not relevant to people with animals – will be removed, without further information.
We gladly accept photos of your animals, a good tip, a good experience, memories and good and positive posts about animals.
- With Animal-Network, you can invite friends to connect, so that your network expands.
- You can ONLY comment on posts from people with whom you are connected – and you can always remove a connection again.
CONTENT THAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
- Advertising, sales, spam, abuse of rights, calls for negative actions, content that is not relevant to animals/people with animals.
Animal-Network uses systems that continuously review posts – posts will be removed without further information if you do not comply with the community rules.